Low transmit levels on channel 1

Art - KC7SDA

So I just got the udrc installed, got everything built and up to date and wouldn't you know it I can't get a packet out! I can hear all the other stations just fine, but when I hit transmit I get nothing!

Well thats not entirely true, I do get a signal... a really QUIET signal!

I have messed around with all of the audio settings, I've tried just about everything that's been mentioned in the group (changing the lo drive level and the pcm levels) and nothing! I don't get any increase or decrease in volume, I don't really hear any distortion or anything its just the same barely audible level that I hear.

So, is there some sort of fix for this? is there a setting someone has found that will fix this? any help is appreciated!

Art