UDRC II as DV Adaptor for DSTAR on a IC 7000 to transmite/receive DSTAR in HF #udrc-ii #hf

Lardizabal David D.

Edited

I have a IC 7000 and was wondering if I can use my UDRC II with RPi 3+  to be able to use the transceiver as HF DSTAR.  I have looked around but could not find anything.  Is it possible ?

Thanks

David Lardizabal
HQ2DDL

Add a ThumbDV and find a good software solution, then yes.  There is not a simple recipe for it, but with some trial and error and work you could put out a signal HF.

This doesn't directly answer your question, but part of the presentation goes into what is required to generate and receive digital voice at a block level.

[Edited Message Follows]