From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of John D Hays - K7VE
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2018 15:35
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [udrc] Updated DRAWS Brochure Uploaded #DRAWS

http://nwdigitalradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/DRAWSBrochure-1.pdf

--
J Spitznagel
Science River LLC
KD4IZ

Jack,

If you come up with a good print, we can include it in the files section for others.

On Sat, Nov 17, 2018 at 7:06 PM John Spitznagel <kd4iz@...> wrote:

Thanks much John.

This will be a good start. I will need to guestimate the vertical clearance for mounted connectors, but should not be too difficult. If Once the board gets here, I do final measurements and if I can get a working print, I will post.

Jack