Topics

DRAWS RPI Image

Jeff Marden

Hello All:

Update on when the working DRAWS loadable image will be available?

It's been a couple of weeks since I received my early DRAWS board and I've no success with the "build it yourself" image and instructions offered to this point (Not yet a linux guy).

Great that a new batch of boards is coming, but we need the loadable image now.

Jeff Marden
N1JCM

It is being worked on this weekend.  If all goes well, a beta will be available early next week.