DRAWS Shout Out - Great Solution #earlyadopters #beta7

Mike - KB0FX

Ladies and Gentlemen of NW Digital Radio,

I just want to the thank you for introducing the DRAWS Pi-Hat! I have greatly enjoyed working with the card and the beta software! Your tireless support is greatly appreciated!

73

Mike - KB0FX

N9UMJ

echoing Mike's comments..NWD Keep up the great work