From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2019 17:09
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [udrc] #xastir What Interface to use

Once I have A25 and Direwolf running, what Interface option do I select in Xastir?

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ

--
J Spitznagel
Science River LLC

jgindc1@...

Ed,

If you are referring to XASTIR's Interface drop down window, I use the following after I select "add" which  brings up the "Interface type I/F Control"

Select AX25 TNC, which brings up "Configure AX25 TNC.
For " AX25 Device Name" I use "udr0" - remeber to start the interface.

Works for my setup using DRAWS left most 6-pin mini-DIN (the one over the RPi HDMI socket connected to a Kenwood V-71A

73 John KM7LJ

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 2:08 PM Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ <ewbloom@...> wrote:
Once I have A25 and Direwolf running, what Interface option do I select in Xastir?

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Thank you.