Topics

UDRC-II For sale plug-n-play DR1X controller #udrc-ii

art upton <artupton@...>

Hi Folks, I have a UDRC-II  complete repeater setup for DR1X , plug and play setup with cable, reaspberry Pi, D-star reapeater image etc.
$125 shipped US priority mail. I have it on QRZ right now: https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/nw-digital-radio-udrc-ii-d-star-repeater-controller-for-dr1x-yaesu-repeater.644334/

^the link above  has pics of the Pi Image software as well.

Steve Stroh

Art:

I’ll take it. Not a member of QRZ. Will email you directly soon - in the middle of of a event and had a few minutes on my phone.

--
Steve Stroh (personal / general): stevestroh@...

art upton <artupton@...>

Ok, my email on QRZ is good.  Art