#paclink-unix Install / Setup Instructions #paclink-unix

Basil Gunn

Copied the following message from my Winlink inbox from: Ed, KD9FRQ

It appears the postfix/dovecot reset today works. I just received the
reply from the personal e-mail as well as the other test as you
stated.

Now, are the paclink-unix help files in the folder? I need to make a
printed copy so I understand how to send messages using the radio and
not telnet.
For instructions on how to use paclink-unix transport wl2kax25:

At console prompt type:

man wl2kax25

Also I've updated some instructions here:
Scroll down to "How to verify paclink-unix - wl2kax25"

https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/blob/master/plu/PACLINK-UNIX_INSTALL.md

/Basil

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Basil,

Thank you for all the help.  I have some antenna work to do so I can test having APRS and paclink-unix running at the same time. Right now, I only have one 2m antenna feed line into the shack.

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ