See -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5C3cWVVz_A

Steve Stroh

Nice work John!

Looks reasonably intuitive.

I suggest that you add:
* On screen PTT indicator
* Button to toggle PTT on / off
* Button and slider for various test tones, including varying tones so you can adjust for twist
* Ability to define your own radio on the drop down menu.

The telemetry is great, but why crowd it into a couple of lines at the very bottom? Break it out and make it more prominent.

Also, display the version of DRAWS driver(s) and the version of Rasperian.

Overall, this is a great tool for DRAWS!

--
Steve Stroh (personal / general): stevestroh@...

Fred Hirsch <Hirschfh@...>

I am having two problems with the Manager.  (1) It will not save the audio settings.  I save them but they are lost on the restart.
(2) When I try to do an update from the Manager it errors out indicating it can not find the update data.  I can provide the exact message
if you need it.

Is your DRAWS™ connected to the Internet?
Always include error messages.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 3:55 PM Fred Hirsch via Groups.Io <Hirschfh=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am having two problems with the Manager.  (1) It will not save the audio settings.  I save them but they are lost on the restart.
(2) When I try to do an update from the Manager it errors out indicating it can not find the update data.  I can provide the exact message
if you need it.

Don Poaps

I got the Draws Hat this afternoon. Loaded image, got Direwolf running.

I have an old Icom 28h I have gotten an old adapter using the KPC 3 DB 9 plug plus a speaker plug for audio.

Using a USB and Serial adapter is it possible for Direwolf push audio in and out from the Draws Hat?

I have pulled out the little white 12 v white plug I think from the Hat. I have a micro USB with an on off switch with a wall work.

I still need to get an adapter out there or make one for the TS 2000.

Is there enough steam for the pi to run aprs on vhf on IC 28h at the same time use the other 6 pin din to the ACC 2 plug to play fldigi, FSQ and JS8CALL on the TS 2000.

I need to figure out this Draws Manager as well

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 16:16 John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Is your DRAWS™ connected to the Internet?
Always include error messages.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 3:55 PM Fred Hirsch via Groups.Io <Hirschfh=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am having two problems with the Manager.  (1) It will not save the audio settings.  I save them but they are lost on the restart.
(2) When I try to do an update from the Manager it errors out indicating it can not find the update data.  I can provide the exact message
if you need it.

Don Poaps
New Westminster, BC
VA7DGP DATA
VA7QU   VOICE

Winlink: va7qu@...
Subject://wl2k

Fred Hirsch <Hirschfh@...>

I will get you error messages tomorrow.  In regard to you question the Raspberry is connect to the internet,
so I was assuming the DRAWS was also.

Fred

Is your DRAWS™ connected to the Internet?
Always include error messages.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 3:55 PM Fred Hirsch via Groups.Io <Hirschfh=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am having two problems with the Manager.  (1) It will not save the audio settings.  I save them but they are lost on the restart.
(2) When I try to do an update from the Manager it errors out indicating it can not find the update data.  I can provide the exact message
if you need it.

Yes the raspberry pi.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019, 17:13 Fred Hirsch via Groups.Io <Hirschfh=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I will get you error messages tomorrow.  In regard to you question the Raspberry is connect to the internet,
so I was assuming the DRAWS was also.

Fred

Is your DRAWS™ connected to the Internet?
Always include error messages.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 3:55 PM Fred Hirsch via Groups.Io <Hirschfh=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am having two problems with the Manager.  (1) It will not save the audio settings.  I save them but they are lost on the restart.
(2) When I try to do an update from the Manager it errors out indicating it can not find the update data.  I can provide the exact message
if you need it.

Justin Clark (KJ7JC)

Im having trouble understanding how to get to the manager. Do i put the ip address in my browser on my PC or from the Pi?

Fred Hirsch <Hirschfh@...>

John,

Don't know how to capture dialog so I am picking out the error when attempting an update from DRAWS Manager:

fatal: "unable to access https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/draws-manager.git/":Could not resolve host: GitHub.com
cd/usr/local/var/draws-manager&&git pull && systemctl restart draws-manger

Fred Hirsch <Hirschfh@...>

Put it in Chrome on the pi.  In My case 192.168.0.79:8080.  You need to get you IP address for you pi, then add :8080

Im having trouble understanding how to get to the manager. Do i put the ip address in my browser on my PC or from the Pi?

Basil Gunn

Is your RPi connected to the Internet?
You can upgrade all your files including draws-manager by:

cd
cd n7nix
git pull
cd bin