Topics

[New post] DRAWS Production Update

Edited

k7udr posted: "As we come to the end of February all parts are in house or in transit. Once the last few parts arrive we will secure a 5 day assembly turn. At that time we'll provide a ship date. We have ramped up our capability to meet demand, and should be able to "

New post on NW Digital Radio

DRAWS Production Update

by k7udr

As we come to the end of February all parts are in house or in transit. Once the last few parts arrive we will secure a 5 day assembly turn. At that time we'll provide a ship date.

We have ramped up our capability to meet demand, and should be able to maintain stock going forward.

Thanks for your patience.

k7udr | February 25, 2019 at 2:07 pm | Categories: DRAWS | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-1zD