Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ
As the ship dates draws near....I am starting to gather the needed stuff to handle two HF rigs.
I am at a loss to find the directions for running the ./app_config core for HF (if there is a difference) so
that I can run paclink-unix Winmor or ARDOP on on rig and FLDIGI / WSJT-X on the other.
Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
As the ship dates draws near....I am starting to gather the needed stuff to handle two HF rigs.Can you please describe what you want to do in more detail.
Running direwolf/packet on one channel of the DRAWS card & HF on the
other channel has been proven to work. See documentation in this repo:
paclink-unix Winmor does not exist. Current paclink-unix supports
telnet, packet & pactor on SCS-PTC-IIpro.
I am working on ARDOP for paclink-unix and that will be available some
time in the future.
Do you want to use your Windows machine connected to direwolf on the
There are alot of different ways to configure your RPi/Draws box for
Winlink. See this doc for some use cases:
Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ
Basil et al,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I goal is :
1) HF only setup that uses the DRAWS to two HF Rigs
2) paclink-unix e-mails and all WinLink forms (still need to learn how to access them) on one channel with auto-send and auto-receive every hour (opposite sides of the hour) using known, good RMS HF Gateway
3) FLDIGI and / or WSJT-X on the other channel & rig for concurrent ops on two HF freqs as needed
3) paclink-unix peer to peer as needed (exercise training mostly) provided propagation is good
4) Use Winmor and / or ARDOP protocol in paclink-unix so we do not have to purchase a PACTOR modem on
top of the DRAWS and Pi
I am building rack mounted station boxes with 12v LDC screens for the Pi with DRAWS. One box is HF/50, the other VHF/UHF (2m & above). Each box has solid power distribution capable of battery, AC, with solar backup for the battery. VHF box will also include the PiGate Disaster Center e-mail station.
On 3/3/2019 10:48 AM, Basil Gunn wrote:
Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ <email@example.com> writes:As the ship dates draws near....I am starting to gather the needed stuff to handle two HF rigs.Can you please describe what you want to do in more detail.