partially deaf miniDin-6 sockets #audio

Hi David,

Sounds like a bad connector, but both?

Please take a picture of the bottom of the DRAWS board then return it to:

NW Digital Radio
RMA5920
245 Highlands Drive
Friday Harbor WA 98250

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

Hi Bryan, thanks, I tried to erase that message. Idiot error on my end. I had AFIN and AFOUT reversed when I made the cable to the FT-2980. I guess it is karma for me complaining earlier about the power leads being reversed. I am up to speed now and reading the 177 page Direwolf User Guide. This board and Direwolf perform so much better than my hard TNC. You folks are doing a wonderful thing.

David, KE7RGP

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 8:25 AM David Lowry <huskyrunnr@...> wrote:
 I am up to speed now and reading the 177 page Direwolf User Guide.

👍👍👍👍
This board and Direwolf perform so much better than my hard TNC. You folks are doing a wonderful thing.

Thank you.