Topics

UDRC/DRAWS audio driver? #udrc-ii #draws #documentation #audio

Art - KC7SDA

thanks! I'll double check and see what I'm doing wrong that it's not loading the driver.

The current (Buster) Raspbian has the driver built in. You don't need the DKMS for it.

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019, 10:32 Art - KC7SDA <nouse4anick@...> wrote:
I've been looking around the site and I see mention of a udrc-dkms (I'm assuming thats the audio driver file for the udrc)

my question is there a repository somewhere that I could add to, say, raspbian and install the udrc driver with apt-get and run the scripts to install the board?

I've looked through the scripts and I thought there was a fix for when a distro-update broke the driver but I can't find it.

73
Art

Art - KC7SDA