   I used the open source Wizkers.io framework to implement this, so that it works nicely with the remote rig control and monitoring that already exist for it (full disclosure, I am the developer). The code is not pushed to Github yet, but if there is interest, I'll be happy to oblige.

What other GPS information would you want to see on a status dashboard? The screenshots below are all web pages:

GPS Monitor screen:
Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 09.36.07.png

Kenwood V71A remote control screen:

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 13.24.14.png

Very nice. A git repository would be very welcome.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 1:29 PM Edouard Lafargue <edouard@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

  Since the DRAWS is equipped with a GPS receiver, I figured I would write a quick web interface for it. I mostly use my Raspberry Pi station remotely from my Mac, and having a web interface to monitor the radio and GPS is fairly useful.

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 09.36.07.png

Kenwood V71A remote control screen:

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 13.24.14.png

Kingston, WA
K7VE

Ruben .

Hello Edouard,

Just wondering if your program uses or can use hamlib, this would greatly expand the number of radios your program can use.

Thank you and 73,
Ruben
WA2NBL

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 09.36.07.png

Kenwood V71A remote control screen:

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 13.24.14.png

Edouard Lafargue

It doesn't use hamlib so far - it does far more than hamlib can do for Elecraft or Kenwoodradios, but at the expense of wider rig support.

Source is at https://GitHub.com/wizkers/wizkers.git . I need to replublish the manual too...

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 17:08 Ruben . <rubenkaf@...> wrote:
[...]

  and... here is the manual: https://elafargue.github.io/wizkers-doc/

   In particular, look up the "Developer/Building" section if you want to build it! That project is a bit unloved these days for lack of free time, but it still works great - it is used in multiple remote locations running 24/7/365 for various projects, but let's not stray off-topic, this is the UDRS/DRAWS list. Reach out directly if you have any questions,

Ed

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 09.36.07.png

Kenwood V71A remote control screen:

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 13.24.14.png

lee hyde

Awesome efforr!

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 09.36.07.png

Kenwood V71A remote control screen:

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 13.24.14.png

Kevin K. - N7KJK

This is really nice.  I hope to make use of it when I get my second system setup for APRS...
One thought if you're looking for useful information.. If the programming environment has access to any useful info about the PI itself like the CPU temperature this would be very useful for remote monitoring...
Really great work.  Thank you for contributing to the collection of resources for the DRAWS system.

73
Kevin
N7KJK

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 09.36.07.png

Kenwood V71A remote control screen:

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 13.24.14.png

--
Kevin J. Kutzera CISSP, CISM, CEH
Cell: 206-850-7762

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 1:04 PM Kevin K. - N7KJK <kkutzera@...> wrote:

One thought if you're looking for useful information.. If the programming environment has access to any useful info about the PI itself like the CPU temperature this would be very useful for remote monitoring...

There is code in DRAWS™ Manager to monitor temperature, voltages, etc.  See https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/draws-manager/blob/master/webapp/io.js#L58

Kingston, WA
K7VE