Topics

Dstar Repeater

kc9zjf@...

so last night my image seemed to get corrupted, re-installed new and now getting below errors I"m seeing

any thoughts

There is missing context.

Which log file are you looking at?  /var/log/opendv/dstarrepeater_1.log  or /var/log/opendv/dstarrepeaterd_1.log

The /root/en_US.indx is not important.

Which image are you using?

If I were to guess, you have two copies running,  one in the background and one in the foreground. (The daemon 'yeah', and the GUI 'not needed'), the first one started 'locks' the UDRC to itself, which would explain the 'Cannot Open...' lines.

You need to stop both, and delete the /tmp/D-Star_Repeater_1  -- if you run the gui as root that is what caused it to be owned by root.

What is the radio/repeater it is attached to?

You might want to view https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/topic/web_based_udrc_setup_for/4816993  -- especially if you are attached to a Yaesu or Bridgecom repeater.

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 7:58 AM, <kc9zjf@...> wrote:

so last night my image seemed to get corrupted, re-installed new and now getting below errors I"m seeing

any thoughts

PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223