Topics

UDRC/DV3000U/ASL

John Ronan

Morning,

I found this morning a bunch of UDRC boards that I "lost" in a house move. A project that I put on the long finger quite a while ago was a DMR to Analog Bridge to get our local Analogue Repeater System onto a DMR TG without tying up a Slot on a repeater.  So far the UDRC is being recognised by my PI-2 but I'm wondering is this a route anyone else has travelled before me, or am I wasting my time.

Thanks & HNY

John
EI7IG

Charles Blackburn

no but i'd be interested in it... would be nice to have dmr access to our repeater :D