Audio setup problem with Raspberry PI and DRAWS hat. #audio #ft-817 #wsjt-x #drawsmanager #draws-manager


jakob@...
 

I installed the HamPi 1.2 on a Raspberry 4B 4GB and a DRAWS hat installed. I can't make it run with Wsjt-x or Fldigi with the FT-817 (FT-818). At this time I want to run it on 20 to 40 meter shortwave. Cat works fine, however I am not able to see any RF signals. Audio in signal on the pin 5 of the 6-pin cable is OK, a few hundred mV. Tune does not generate any output signal on pin 1. I ran the Draws-Manager several time und tried on both ports with saving the settings, using the recommended settings for the FT-817 AF.  For reference I hook up my trusted SignalLink between the FT-818 and the Raspberry Pi 4B USB, and all goes very smooth after setting the audio ports. I wanted to upgrade to the DRAWS solution, which looks so attractive for mobile use and it would free my SignalLink for the base station. I searched for hours and days now to try to make it work, but as a newbie in the Linux and Raspbian world I struggle with the steep learning curve. Instructions and blogs most of the time assume deep knowledge of the Raspberry operation and do not go into detail enough for me. I would have wished a comprehensive step-by-step instruction manual going from unpacking to running applications, in one document.
Can someone lead me through the troubleshooting process? As I said, I able to run the newest Draws-Manager, I have a break-out 6-pin cable and a scope and a dummy load with power meter or the antenna and I understand the FT-818 well.
73 de AA0JR, Jakob


Corky
 

Are you using a 6-pin cable that has pin 6 connected? If so you will likely need to follow the instructions for removing that pin as the Yaesu radios take pin 6 as an input in addition to using it as an output.

Thanks and 73,
-Corky, AF4PM


On Thu, Jan 21, 2021, at 10:25 PM, jakob@... wrote:
I installed the HamPi 1.2 on a Raspberry 4B 4GB and a DRAWS hat installed. I can't make it run with Wsjt-x or Fldigi with the FT-817 (FT-818). At this time I want to run it on 20 to 40 meter shortwave. Cat works fine, however I am not able to see any RF signals. Audio in signal on the pin 5 of the 6-pin cable is OK, a few hundred mV. Tune does not generate any output signal on pin 1. I ran the Draws-Manager several time und tried on both ports with saving the settings, using the recommended settings for the FT-817 AF.  For reference I hook up my trusted SignalLink between the FT-818 and the Raspberry Pi 4B USB, and all goes very smooth after setting the audio ports. I wanted to upgrade to the DRAWS solution, which looks so attractive for mobile use and it would free my SignalLink for the base station. I searched for hours and days now to try to make it work, but as a newbie in the Linux and Raspbian world I struggle with the steep learning curve. Instructions and blogs most of the time assume deep knowledge of the Raspberry operation and do not go into detail enough for me. I would have wished a comprehensive step-by-step instruction manual going from unpacking to running applications, in one document.
Can someone lead me through the troubleshooting process? As I said, I able to run the newest Draws-Manager, I have a break-out 6-pin cable and a scope and a dummy load with power meter or the antenna and I understand the FT-818 well.
73 de AA0JR, Jakob


 

As Corky says, modify the 6 pin cable.  The FT-817 is one of the most tested units with DRAWS™ and works quite well.

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 8:48 AM Corky Searls <af4pm@...> wrote:
Are you using a 6-pin cable that has pin 6 connected? If so you will likely need to follow the instructions for removing that pin as the Yaesu radios take pin 6 as an input in addition to using it as an output.

Thanks and 73,
-Corky, AF4PM


On Thu, Jan 21, 2021, at 10:25 PM, jakob@... wrote:
I installed the HamPi 1.2 on a Raspberry 4B 4GB and a DRAWS hat installed. I can't make it run with Wsjt-x or Fldigi with the FT-817 (FT-818). At this time I want to run it on 20 to 40 meter shortwave. Cat works fine, however I am not able to see any RF signals. Audio in signal on the pin 5 of the 6-pin cable is OK, a few hundred mV. Tune does not generate any output signal on pin 1. I ran the Draws-Manager several time und tried on both ports with saving the settings, using the recommended settings for the FT-817 AF.  For reference I hook up my trusted SignalLink between the FT-818 and the Raspberry Pi 4B USB, and all goes very smooth after setting the audio ports. I wanted to upgrade to the DRAWS solution, which looks so attractive for mobile use and it would free my SignalLink for the base station. I searched for hours and days now to try to make it work, but as a newbie in the Linux and Raspbian world I struggle with the steep learning curve. Instructions and blogs most of the time assume deep knowledge of the Raspberry operation and do not go into detail enough for me. I would have wished a comprehensive step-by-step instruction manual going from unpacking to running applications, in one document.
Can someone lead me through the troubleshooting process? As I said, I able to run the newest Draws-Manager, I have a break-out 6-pin cable and a scope and a dummy load with power meter or the antenna and I understand the FT-818 well.
73 de AA0JR, Jakob



--
John D. Hays
Kingston, WA
K7VE

 


jakob@...
 

Thanks Corky and John for coming back on this issue. Yes, I have interrupted line 6 of the cable time ago. I saw these instructions somewhere.


Basil Gunn
 

I installed the HamPi 1.2 on a Raspberry 4B 4GB and a DRAWS hat
installed.
Until you have a successful setup use the NWDR image and follow the
'Getting Started Guide' in the UDRC wiki.
https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/8921

I can't make it run with Wsjt-x or Fldigi with the FT-817 (FT-818).
Focus on one program, FLdigi, and get that working

Using the NWDR image post the console output from the following
commands:

aplay -l
udrcver.sh
showudrc.sh


jakob@...
 

Basil, here is what I got:
pi@hampi:~ $ aplay -l
**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
card 0: b1 [bcm2835 HDMI 1], device 0: bcm2835 HDMI 1 [bcm2835 HDMI 1]
  Subdevices: 4/4
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  Subdevice #1: subdevice #1
  Subdevice #2: subdevice #2
  Subdevice #3: subdevice #3
card 1: Headphones [bcm2835 Headphones], device 0: bcm2835 Headphones [bcm2835 Headphones]
  Subdevices: 4/4
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  Subdevice #1: subdevice #1
  Subdevice #2: subdevice #2
  Subdevice #3: subdevice #3
card 2: udrc [udrc], device 0: bcm2835-i2s-tlv320aic32x4-hifi tlv320aic32x4-hifi-0 [bcm2835-i2s-tlv320aic32x4-hifi tlv320aic32x4-hifi-0]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
pi@hampi:~ $ udrcver.sh
bash: udrcver.sh: command not found
pi@hampi:~ $ showudrc.sh
bash: showudrc.sh: command not found
pi@hampi:~ $ 
73 Jakob


Basil Gunn
 

Below is what you will get if you do NOT use the NWDR image and follow
the 'Getting Started' guide.

pi@hampi:~ $ udrcver.sh
bash: udrcver.sh: command not found
pi@hampi:~ $ showudrc.sh
bash: showudrc.sh: command not found

This is what I asked you to do:

USING THE NWDR IMAGE post the console output from the following
commands:
aplay -l
udrcver.sh
showudrc.sh

wsjt-x & fldigi are both installed on the NWDR image. Get that working
first.

If you have problems with DRAWS or are a Linux noob you must use the
NWDR image if you want my support.

jakob@scherer.com writes:

Basil, here is what I got:
pi@hampi:~ $ aplay -l
**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
card 0: b1 [bcm2835 HDMI 1], device 0: bcm2835 HDMI 1 [bcm2835 HDMI 1]
Subdevices: 4/4
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
Subdevice #1: subdevice #1
Subdevice #2: subdevice #2
Subdevice #3: subdevice #3
card 1: Headphones [bcm2835 Headphones], device 0: bcm2835 Headphones [bcm2835 Headphones]
Subdevices: 4/4
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
Subdevice #1: subdevice #1
Subdevice #2: subdevice #2
Subdevice #3: subdevice #3
card 2: udrc [udrc], device 0: bcm2835-i2s-tlv320aic32x4-hifi tlv320aic32x4-hifi-0 [bcm2835-i2s-tlv320aic32x4-hifi tlv320aic32x4-hifi-0]
Subdevices: 1/1
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
pi@hampi:~ $ udrcver.sh
bash: udrcver.sh: command not found
pi@hampi:~ $ showudrc.sh
bash: showudrc.sh: command not found
pi@hampi:~ $
73 Jakob


jakob@...
 

Hi Basil,
Here is what I did so far:
1. I downloaded the file HamPi_v1.2a.img.xz on 1/21 
2. I extracted it and got a folder with the file HamPi_v1.2a.img
3. I formatted a brand new 64 GB Micro SD with SDCardFormatter5
4. I burned the image to the micro SD with balenaEtcher
5. I plugged the MicroSD into a 4GB RaspBerry P4 that has the DRAWS hat installed with a 6-pin cable to the FT-818. Pin 6 is open. There is also a CAT cable between the RaspBerry USB and the FT-818
6. I booted up the RaspBerry. A screen with the HamPi by W3DJS picture appeared and the pull-down menu shows  the item Hamradio with all the programs.
7. I opened the document Activating your DRAWS and followed the instructions.
8. I re-booted the RaspBerry 
9. I followed instructions from the web to run the DRAWS-Manager web app and set both channels to the recommended values for the pin 5 data and saved the settings.
10. I ran the FlRig program that comes with the image and set up the Rig as FT-857D and the proper serial interface settings and CAT-PTT. It connected correctly.
11. I ran the FlDigi program, set the mode to PSK31. I do not see any noise at all. I am very familiar with FlDigi and several modes, since I used it for years.
12. I checked the pin 5 of the cable and see audio signal from the receiver.
13. I click on Tune in FlDigi. The transmitter gets active on the FT-818, but with no output power. Pin 1 of the cable has no useful signal.

There is where I am now.
Questions:
1. Is it the proper NWDR image I use? Is there another one you suggest?
2. Should the steps I used above lead to a correct installation? Did I miss something?
3. If you want you can remote zoom into my Windows 10 computer that has a VNC client connected to the RaspBerry.

I was under the impression that I run the proper NWDR image so far, and I would really appreciate your help.
73 de Jakob


Jim VA7SHG/VE7TGZ
 

No, you are clearly using the HamPi image (which is an abomination imho). Basil is asking you to use the NW Digital DRAWS image, designed specifically for the DRAWS hat. 

It can be found here: http://nwdig.net/downloads/ 

I've also recently done a video that walks through setting up the DRAWS Image. https://youtu.be/HzReSQ2P9Gc   Hope that helps

73, Jim


On 2021-01-22 6:20 p.m., jakob@... wrote:
Hi Basil,
Here is what I did so far:
1. I downloaded the file HamPi_v1.2a.img.xz on 1/21 
2. I extracted it and got a folder with the file HamPi_v1.2a.img
3. I formatted a brand new 64 GB Micro SD with SDCardFormatter5
4. I burned the image to the micro SD with balenaEtcher
5. I plugged the MicroSD into a 4GB RaspBerry P4 that has the DRAWS hat installed with a 6-pin cable to the FT-818. Pin 6 is open. There is also a CAT cable between the RaspBerry USB and the FT-818
6. I booted up the RaspBerry. A screen with the HamPi by W3DJS picture appeared and the pull-down menu shows  the item Hamradio with all the programs.
7. I opened the document Activating your DRAWS and followed the instructions.
8. I re-booted the RaspBerry 
9. I followed instructions from the web to run the DRAWS-Manager web app and set both channels to the recommended values for the pin 5 data and saved the settings.
10. I ran the FlRig program that comes with the image and set up the Rig as FT-857D and the proper serial interface settings and CAT-PTT. It connected correctly.
11. I ran the FlDigi program, set the mode to PSK31. I do not see any noise at all. I am very familiar with FlDigi and several modes, since I used it for years.
12. I checked the pin 5 of the cable and see audio signal from the receiver.
13. I click on Tune in FlDigi. The transmitter gets active on the FT-818, but with no output power. Pin 1 of the cable has no useful signal.

There is where I am now.
Questions:
1. Is it the proper NWDR image I use? Is there another one you suggest?
2. Should the steps I used above lead to a correct installation? Did I miss something?
3. If you want you can remote zoom into my Windows 10 computer that has a VNC client connected to the RaspBerry.

I was under the impression that I run the proper NWDR image so far, and I would really appreciate your help.
73 de Jakob


jakob@...
 

Hi Jim,
Woow, I rode the wrong horse! I was totally unaware of that. I did not realize that there is a difference between HamPi and the NWDR image. 
Let me do the download and installation. Will see if I reach my goal.
Thank you for the clarification. I will now watch your video as the first thing.
73 de Jakob AA0JR


jakob@...
 

Hi Basil,
Now the NWDR image is up and running. 
I followed the WIKI instructions up to the fldigi installation and setup. When I arrived at the output gain adjustment with the fldigi Tune  function, I could not generate any transmit signal on the FT-818, even with maximum PCM value.
Thanks for helping me. 73 de Jakob

Attached the settings you requested yesterday:
pi@aa0jr:~ $ aplay -l
**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
card 0: b1 [bcm2835 HDMI 1], device 0: bcm2835 HDMI 1 [bcm2835 HDMI 1]
  Subdevices: 4/4
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  Subdevice #1: subdevice #1
  Subdevice #2: subdevice #2
  Subdevice #3: subdevice #3
card 1: Headphones [bcm2835 Headphones], device 0: bcm2835 Headphones [bcm2835 Headphones]
  Subdevices: 4/4
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  Subdevice #1: subdevice #1
  Subdevice #2: subdevice #2
  Subdevice #3: subdevice #3
card 2: udrc [udrc], device 0: bcm2835-i2s-tlv320aic32x4-hifi tlv320aic32x4-hifi-0 [bcm2835-i2s-tlv320aic32x4-hifi tlv320aic32x4-hifi-0]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
pi@aa0jr:~ $ udrcver.sh
Found a DRAWS
 
     HAT ID EEPROM
Name:        hat
Product:     Digital Radio Amateur Work Station
Product ID:  0x0004
Product ver: 0x0108
UUID:        b96b7b45-b2cd-40c3-be0b-6ca543a6281f
Vendor:      NW Digital Radio
pi@aa0jr:~ $ showudrc.sh
==== Sound Card ====
udrc card number line: card 2: udrc [udrc], device 0: bcm2835-i2s-tlv320aic32x4-hifi tlv320aic32x4-hifi-0 [bcm2835-i2s-tlv320aic32x4-hifi tlv320aic32x4-hifi-0]
udrc is sound card #2
==== ALSA Controls for Radio Transmit ====
LO Driver Gain  L:[-6.00dB] R:[-6.00dB]
PCM         L:[-63.50dB] R:[-63.50dB]
DAC Playback PT L:[P3] R:[P3]
LO Playback CM [Full Chip]
==== ALSA Controls for Radio Receive ====
ADC Level L:[0.00dB] R:[0.00dB]
IN1 L:[Off] R:[Off]
IN2 L:[Off] R:[Off]
 
==== Pi Ver ====
 Pi 4 Model B, Rev 1.2, 2GB mem, Mfg by Sony UK with WiFi
Hardware : BCM2711
Revision : b03112
Serial : 10000000fef94213
Model : Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.2
 
==== Pi Firmware VideoCore Ver ====
Nov 30 2020 22:12:08 
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version ab1181cc0cb6df52bfae3b1d3fef0ce7c325166c (clean) (release) (start)
 
==== Pi Firmware EEPROM Ver ====
Sep  3 2020 13:11:43
version c305221a6d7e532693cc7ff57fddfc8649def167 (release)
timestamp 1599135103
update-time 0
capabilities 0x00000000
 
==== Pi Firmware EEPROM Config ====
[all]
BOOT_UART=0
WAKE_ON_GPIO=1
POWER_OFF_ON_HALT=0
DHCP_TIMEOUT=45000
DHCP_REQ_TIMEOUT=4000
TFTP_FILE_TIMEOUT=30000
ENABLE_SELF_UPDATE=1
DISABLE_HDMI=0
BOOT_ORDER=0xf41
 
==== udrc Ver ====
Found a DRAWS
 
     HAT ID EEPROM
Name:        hat
Product:     Digital Radio Amateur Work Station
Product ID:  0x0004
Product ver: 0x0108
UUID:        b96b7b45-b2cd-40c3-be0b-6ca543a6281f
Vendor:      NW Digital Radio
 
==== sys Ver ====
----- image version
2020 12 04 13:45:55 PST: SD image version: nwdr18
----- /proc/version
Linux version 5.4.79-v7l+ (dom@buildbot) (gcc version 8.4.0 (Ubuntu/Linaro 8.4.0-3ubuntu1)) #1373 SMP Mon Nov 23 13:27:40 GMT 2020
 
----- /etc/*version: 10.6
 
----- /etc/*release
PRETTY_NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)"
NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux"
VERSION_ID="10"
VERSION="10 (buster)"
VERSION_CODENAME=buster
ID=raspbian
ID_LIKE=debian
HOME_URL="http://www.raspbian.org/"
SUPPORT_URL="http://www.raspbian.org/RaspbianForums"
BUG_REPORT_URL="http://www.raspbian.org/RaspbianBugs"
 
----- lsb_release
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Raspbian
Description: Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
Release: 10
Codename: buster
 
---- systemd
   Static hostname: aa0jr
         Icon name: computer
        Machine ID: 27ac1f0c20904cb7a960920e966db545
           Boot ID: 8426e15609dc41ee950d57f39d489b72
  Operating System: Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
            Kernel: Linux 5.4.79-v7l+
      Architecture: arm
        sd card id: 035344534c363447806c328863011700
 
---- sound modules
snd_soc_tlv320aic32x4_i2c    16384  1347
snd_soc_tlv320aic32x4    40960  1 snd_soc_tlv320aic32x4_i2c
regmap_i2c             16384  3 ti_ads1015,sc16is7xx,snd_soc_tlv320aic32x4_i2c
snd_soc_core          200704  5 vc4,snd_soc_simple_card_utils,snd_soc_bcm2835_i2s,snd_soc_tlv320aic32x4,snd_soc_simple_card
snd_pcm                94208  6 vc4,snd_pcm_dmaengine,snd_soc_bcm2835_i2s,snd_soc_tlv320aic32x4,snd_bcm2835,snd_soc_core
snd                    73728  20 snd_compress,snd_timer,snd_soc_tlv320aic32x4,snd_bcm2835,snd_soc_core,snd_pcm
 
---- kernel
|/ Err?=(none)/Reinst-required (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
||/ Name               Version      Architecture Description
+++-==================-============-============-=================================
ii  raspberrypi-kernel 1.20201201-1 armhf        Raspberry Pi bootloader
 
---- Codec drivers
Found: snd-soc-tlv320aic32x4-i2c.ko, OK
Found: snd-soc-tlv320aic32x4.ko, OK
Directory: /proc/device-tree/soc/i2c@7e804000/tlv320aic32x4@18 exists and status is okay
 
---- syslog
 
---- dmesg
 
 
----- Dire Wolf version 1.6
 
==== Filesystem ====
/dev/root        59G  5.1G   52G   9% /
 
==== boot config ====
disable_overscan=1
[pi4]
dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d
[all]
dtoverlay=
dtoverlay=draws,alsaname=udrc
force_turbo=1
dtparam=audio=on
 
---- gpsd
/usr/local/sbin/gpsd
gpsd: 3.21 (revision 3.21)
● gpsd.service - GPS (Global Positioning System) Daemon
   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/gpsd.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
   Active: active (running) since Fri 2021-01-22 22:14:21 MST; 55min ago
  Process: 662 ExecStart=/usr/local/sbin/gpsd $GPSD_OPTIONS $OPTIONS $DEVICES (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
 Main PID: 673 (gpsd)
    Tasks: 3 (limit: 3861)
   CGroup: /system.slice/gpsd.service
           └─673 /usr/local/sbin/gpsd -n /dev/ttySC0 /dev/pps0
 
Jan 22 22:14:21 aa0jr systemd[1]: Starting GPS (Global Positioning System) …n...
Jan 22 22:14:21 aa0jr systemd[1]: Started GPS (Global Positioning System) D…mon.
Hint: Some lines were ellipsized, use -l to show in full.
 
---- chrony
crw-rw---- 1 root root    239, 0 Jan 22 22:14 /dev/pps0
crw------- 1 root root    239, 1 Jan 22 22:14 /dev/pps1
crw-rw---- 1 root dialout 510, 0 Jan 22 22:14 /dev/ttySC0
crw-rw---- 1 root dialout 510, 1 Jan 22 22:14 /dev/ttySC1
-- chrony sources
210 Number of sources = 6
MS Name/IP address         Stratum Poll Reach LastRx Last sample               
===============================================================================
#x GPS                           0   3   377     9   -197ms[ -197ms] +/-  102ms
#* PPS                           0   3   377     9   +460ns[ +730ns] +/-  444ns
^- ntp1.ny1.ap-gp.net            2   7   377    26    -30ms[  -30ms] +/-  179ms
^- x.ns.gin.ntt.net              2   9   377    87    -17ms[  -17ms] +/-   50ms
^- time.cloudflare.com           3   9   377   212  -5481us[-5485us] +/-   43ms
^- B1-66ER.matrix.gs             2   9   377   285    -21ms[  -21ms] +/-  106ms
-- chrony tracking
Reference ID    : 50505300 (PPS)
Stratum         : 1
Ref time (UTC)  : Sat Jan 23 06:09:19 2021
System time     : 0.000000119 seconds fast of NTP time
Last offset     : +0.000000275 seconds
RMS offset      : 0.000000330 seconds
Frequency       : 12.533 ppm fast
Residual freq   : +0.001 ppm
Skew            : 0.033 ppm
Root delay      : 0.000000001 seconds
Root dispersion : 0.000011837 seconds
Update interval : 8.0 seconds
Leap status     : Normal
-- chrony sourcestats
210 Number of sources = 6
Name/IP Address            NP  NR  Span  Frequency  Freq Skew  Offset  Std Dev
==============================================================================
GPS                         9   5    65    +69.140    309.018   -191ms  3697us
PPS                         9   4    64     +0.001      0.035     +5ns   398ns
ntp1.ny1.ap-gp.net         20  10   21m     +3.159     29.916  +6368us    11ms
x.ns.gin.ntt.net           29  18   53m     -5.302     14.925    -20ms    19ms
time.cloudflare.com        29  15   49m     -2.652     14.730  -3010us    19ms
B1-66ER.matrix.gs          28  14   49m     -7.028     17.047    -28ms    19ms
 
---- sensors
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 209 Aug 21 09:04 /etc/sensors.d/draws
iio_hwmon-isa-0000
Adapter: ISA adapter
+12V:        +13.59 V  
 +5V:         +5.02 V  
User ADC 1:   +0.00 V  
User ADC 2:   +0.00 V  
 
cpu_thermal-virtual-0
Adapter: Virtual device
temp1:        +62.3°C  
 
rpi_volt-isa-0000
Adapter: ISA adapter
in0:              N/A  
 
 
---- throttle
temp=62.3'C
throttled=0x0
 
---- locale
Locale country codes consistent among WiFi cfg file, iw reg & X11: US
core_config.sh has been run 0 time(s)
pi@aa0jr:~ $ 
 


Basil Gunn
 

Now the NWDR image is up and running.
Good!

I followed the WIKI instructions up to the fldigi installation and
setup. When I arrived at the output gain adjustment with the fldigi
Tune function, I could not generate any transmit signal on the FT-818,
even with maximum PCM value.
The ALSA control values are incorrect. If you run the following script
in a console that should get you close.

setalsa-ft817.sh

Is your radio a Yaesu FT-817 or an FT818? You mention both.

Thanks for helping me. 73 de Jakob

==== ALSA Controls for Radio Transmit ====
LO Driver Gain L:[-6.00dB] R:[-6.00dB]
PCM L:[-63.50dB] R:[-63.50dB]
DAC Playback PT L:[P3] R:[P3]
LO Playback CM [Full Chip]
==== ALSA Controls for Radio Receive ====
ADC Level L:[0.00dB] R:[0.00dB]
IN1 L:[Off] R:[Off]
IN2 L:[Off] R:[Off]


jakob@...
 

Thanks Basil,
I get input and output signals! That means it is working now with fldigi. CAT with flrig. I will observe it and do the final finetuning.
Thanks again and 73 de jakob, aa0jr


Basil Gunn
 

Thanks Basil,
I get input and output signals! That means it is working now with fldigi. CAT with flrig. I will observe it and do the final finetuning.
Thanks again and 73 de jakob, aa0jr
Happy to hear that you have it working Jakob!
aa0jr de n7nix