#udrc-ii #compass #direwolf #udrc-ii #direwolf #compass

"Raspberry Pi OS" is the former Raspbian

On Sun, Feb 7, 2021, 12:55 John D Hays - K7VE via groups.io <john=hays.org@groups.io> wrote:
Ulf,

Compass Linux is deprecated and is unlikely to run with a RPi 4.

Pull an image from http://nwdig.net/downloads/  -- this is the current Raspberry Pi OS with driver load pre-configured. (Current Raspberry Pi OS has the driver, but must be configured in /boot/config.txt)  It also contains a collection of scripts and tools.

Just to be extra careful, burn the image on to a new SD card (and save the one you currently have on your RPi 3).  Install the UDRC II HAT on the RPi 4 with the new image and give it a go.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2021 at 12:47 PM oh6xi <oh6xioh6xi@...> wrote:
I have a UDRC-II hat on a Rpi3 and it works well. Now, I would like to put the UDRC-II on a Rpi4 using Raspbian Buster (need the 5GHz wifi). Is there any problems coming my way with this solution? I seem to remember something about compass-linux and drivers för the soundchip for example. Anyone done this before?
73
Ulf, oh6xi

Kingston, WA
K7VE

[...]