Early odopter power pigtail

okiejim

I ve been wait all this time for my case. Now I have it and can't find my
power pig tail that came with it. Anyone know where I can buy a replacement?

I’ll send you one!

On Feb 9, 2021, at 2:14 PM, okiejim <kd6vpe@...> wrote:

I ve been wait all this time for my case. Now I have it and can't find my
power pig tail that came with it. Anyone know where I can buy a replacement?

okiejim

Thank you Brian,
Send me the bill please. It's my fault not yours.

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 4:15 PM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
I’ll send you one!

On Feb 9, 2021, at 2:14 PM, okiejim <kd6vpe@...> wrote:

I ve been wait all this time for my case. Now I have it and can't find my
power pig tail that came with it. Anyone know where I can buy a replacement?

No worries,
I have a bunch and they’ve been deprecated with the new boards.

Tracking Number
9400111699000702364615

On Feb 9, 2021, at 2:14 PM, okiejim <kd6vpe@...> wrote:

I ve been wait all this time for my case. Now I have it and can't find my
power pig tail that came with it. Anyone know where I can buy a replacement?

okiejim

Bryan,
The pigtail arrived today. Thank you so very much. Greatest customer service. I will send some
pics of the RV Ham Shack as soon as I get it up and running. This pigtail was exactly what I needed
since the RV runs off of 12 volts. Thank you so very much again.

John Spoonhower

I too would like to get one of the older style power pigtails.
I would gladly pay. Is this still an option?
73, John, NX2I

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 5:27 PM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
No worries,
I have a bunch and they’ve been deprecated with the new boards.

Tracking Number
9400111699000702364615

On Feb 9, 2021, at 2:14 PM, okiejim <kd6vpe@...> wrote:

I ve been wait all this time for my case. Now I have it and can't find my
power pig tail that came with it. Anyone know where I can buy a replacement?

I’ll send one Monday!

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

On Mar 5, 2021, at 5:09 AM, John Spoonhower <jpspoonhower@...> wrote:

I too would like to get one of the older style power pigtails.
I would gladly pay. Is this still an option?
73, John, NX2I

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 5:27 PM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
No worries,
I have a bunch and they’ve been deprecated with the new boards.

Tracking Number
9400111699000702364615

On Feb 9, 2021, at 2:14 PM, okiejim <kd6vpe@...> wrote:

I ve been wait all this time for my case. Now I have it and can't find my
power pig tail that came with it. Anyone know where I can buy a replacement?

William McKeehan (KI4HDU)

That would be a handy thing to have - is the case for early adopters still available? I never got around to ordering one and would like to get one if possible.

On Mar 6, 2021, 12:27 PM -0500, Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...>, wrote:
I’ll send one Monday!

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

On Mar 5, 2021, at 5:09 AM, John Spoonhower <jpspoonhower@...> wrote:

I too would like to get one of the older style power pigtails.
I would gladly pay. Is this still an option?
73, John, NX2I

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 5:27 PM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
No worries,
I have a bunch and they’ve been deprecated with the new boards.

Tracking Number
9400111699000702364615

On Feb 9, 2021, at 2:14 PM, okiejim <kd6vpe@...> wrote:

I ve been wait all this time for my case. Now I have it and can't find my
power pig tail that came with it. Anyone know where I can buy a replacement?

Gayland Gump

Bryan

Is there any chance that you could provide a specifications, vendor and part number for the power pigtail?  It would be nice to know for when I need some for other projects.
Gayland
KG7GCF

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 9:27 AM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
I’ll send one Monday!

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

On Mar 5, 2021, at 5:09 AM, John Spoonhower <jpspoonhower@...> wrote:

I too would like to get one of the older style power pigtails.
I would gladly pay. Is this still an option?
73, John, NX2I

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 5:27 PM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
No worries,
I have a bunch and they’ve been deprecated with the new boards.

Tracking Number
9400111699000702364615

On Feb 9, 2021, at 2:14 PM, okiejim <kd6vpe@...> wrote:

I ve been wait all this time for my case. Now I have it and can't find my
power pig tail that came with it. Anyone know where I can buy a replacement?

There are a number of sources, but they are inconsistent on polarity. We ordered this one but had to repin them as DRAWS is RED on Right!

EBAY has them as well.

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 6:49 AM William McKeehan (KI4HDU) <ki4hdu@...> wrote:
That would be a handy thing to have - is the case for early adopters still available? I never got around to ordering one and would like to get one if possible.

John D. Hays
Kingston, WA
K7VE / WRJT-215

William McKeehan (KI4HDU)

Thanks! Order has been placed!

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 1:55 PM John D Hays - K7VE <john@hays.org> wrote:

http://nwdigitalradio.com/draws-early-adopter-case-final-release/

--
William
KI4HDU

Dick Smith

I'd like one of those pigtails as well.

Dick
W$RS

Hi Dick,

Please confirm shipping address.

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

On Mar 9, 2021, at 1:29 PM, Dick Smith <k4kqj@...> wrote:

I'd like one of those pigtails as well.

Dick
W$RS

Chris Edwards

I would like a early adopter pigtail as well.  You could add it to my early adopter case shipment.

Thank you,
Chris Edwards
301 JC Barr Blvd Slip#310
Port Aransas, TX 78373
817-312-2058
chris_b_edwards@...

Amateur Radio License - KG5BXM

svlivingandlovinglife.blogspot.com
SV Living and Loving Life (Tartan 37) - WDH3788 (Marine SSB) / MMSI - 367610920

Will do.

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

On Mar 10, 2021, at 6:15 AM, Chris Edwards via groups.io <chris_b_edwards@...> wrote:

I would like a early adopter pigtail as well.  You could add it to my early adopter case shipment.

Thank you,
Chris Edwards
301 JC Barr Blvd Slip#310
Port Aransas, TX 78373
Amateur Radio License - KG5BXM

SV Living and Loving Life (Tartan 37) - WDH3788 (Marine SSB) / MMSI - 367610920

Tim Huffaker

I have lost my generation 2 power pigtail.  it looks to be the same as the original on the early adopter board.  How can I get one of these to get my board running again.

Tim
KM4ESU.

Send shipping address and we’ll send one tomorrow

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

On May 27, 2021, at 3:40 PM, Tim Huffaker <thuffaker@...> wrote:

I have lost my generation 2 power pigtail.  it looks to be the same as the original on the early adopter board.  How can I get one of these to get my board running again.

Tim
KM4ESU.

Tim Huffaker

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 03:42 PM, Bryan Hoyer wrote:
Bryan K7UDR
Hi Bryan,
14002 Earlwood DR
Huntsville, AL. 35803

let me know if you need anything else and thank you.

Tim
KM4ESU

Tim Huffaker

Edited

Bryan,

I never received the power pigtail.  I am sure you shipped it but I am thinking it got lost in the mail. Can you ship another and maybe share the part number.

Thank you,
Tim KM4ESU