DRAWS Turnkey Units

The first units have been delivered locally. I personally went thru setup with each user and learned a lot about expectations.

We're making some changes to the image for a better user experience. We will start shipping the remainder of the back-log next week and will have all units shipped by the end of the month. If you have an order on the books please fill out the Google Sheet I sent to you last month.

Thanks for your incredible patience !

Bryan K7UDR

Steve Stroh

Kudos, Bryan, on the Turnkey DRAWS!

That's quite a milestone!

--
Steve Stroh (personal / general): stevestroh@gmail.com

Dick Smith

What, exactly, is this Turnkey DRAWS?  Curiosity on my part.

Dick, w4rss

Raspberry Pi 3B+ with DRAWS Board Pre assembled in the Aluminum Case with a 32GB SD Card.
Includes 2 Mini DIN-6 Cables, GPS/LNA Antenna and a 5.5 X 2.1mm power pigtail.

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

On 6/10/21 10:46 AM, Bryan Hoyer wrote:
Raspberry Pi 3B+ with DRAWS Board Pre assembled in the Aluminum Case with a 32GB SD Card.
Includes 2 Mini DIN-6 Cables, GPS/LNA Antenna and a 5.5 X 2.1mm power pigtail.

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

On Jun 9, 2021, at 5:33 PM, Dick Smith <k4kqj@...> wrote:

What, exactly, is this Turnkey DRAWS?  Curiosity on my part.

Dick, w4rss

Thanks, Bryan.  Sounds intriguing.

Dick, W4RSS