DRAWS power pigtail and UDRCII

TG9AOR

Good morning Bryan and the group. I wonder if this pigtail is compatible with my UDRCII. I tried to contact WB7FHC a long time ago (10+ months) but got no reply, I bought the plexiglass case from him but did not opt on the pigtail. Thanks.

The UDRC-II is powered thru the HD15 Connector when attached to a Yaesu DR1-X.

There is a 0.1” header field behind the HD15 where you can attach power wires, which should be fused at the source (2A).

Budd made a pigtail using JST Connectors to a Barrel Jack for the Case he made.

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

Bill AG5ZN

Since the DRAWS unit is powered by the 2.1 mm barrel connector, the USB-C jack is unused.
Can this USB-C jack be accessed for power or data?
Thank you.
Bill AG5ZN

--

These are the parts that add Used on the UDRC Case:

JST Connector Plug and Cable

DC Power Jack Panel Mount

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

Bill AG5ZN

Sorry, but I do not understand the message about UDRC parts.
Bill AG5ZN

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 09:44 Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
These are the parts that add Used on the UDRC Case:

JST Connector Plug and Cable

DC Power Jack Panel Mount

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

--

Budd Churchward manufactured acrylic cases for the UDRC and used the connectors listed to go from the board to a barrel jack and some UDRC users asked for the part numbers.

The parts could also be used on early DRAWS boards.

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

Thank you for the part numbers for barrel and JST connector. I don't need the barrel,  but I have broken my JST connector, and solered direct. I will return this back to normal now.

I am also looking for the HDR 4×2 connector. If anyone can give me a part number to plug into DRAWS so I can use external devices better.

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021, 9:19 AM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
Budd Churchward manufactured acrylic cases for the UDRC and used the connectors listed to go from the board to a barrel jack and some UDRC users asked for the part numbers.

The parts could also be used on early DRAWS boards.

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

TG9AOR