broken Img #release #1pps

Tim Huffaker

Basil,

If you are telling me nwdr19.img.xz is a good image then I think I have a Balena Etcher issue on a M1 Mac.  I will use another computer to burn the image and see if that works.

Also can you tell what version of an image you have while running the raspberry pi.  It would be useful to know and if you need to upgrade or burn anothe

Basil Gunn

today I wanted to flash a new image and I tried current_image.zx and
nwdr19.x and both will not boot on my raspberry pi 4.
You most likely have a problem flashing the image to the SD Card. Which
utility did you use?

Did you verify that you do not have a download problem?
Confirm with either the md5 or sha256 hashes from the checksum.txt file.

They also have the same Boot loader of C3o5221A Sept 3 2020 and confer
04ad5ae6.
I do not know what that means. How do you get those numbers?

Also I get error 4.
With respect to what? I need more context.

What is a current good image to download?
nwdr19.img.xz

Tim Huffaker

today I wanted to flash a new image and I tried current_image.zx and nwdr19.x and both will not boot on my raspberry pi 4.  They also have the same Boot loader of C3o5221A Sept 3 2020 and confer 04ad5ae6.  Also I get error 4.

What is a current good image to download?