From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 2:53 PM
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [draws and udrc] 2m Go Box

Following up on an earlier thread with Bryan and a recent one about the molex power connector...

I present my 2m Go Box. I am still working on the final monitor plan.
It is in the drawer. I am trying to

figure out if I can mount it so it tilts up when drawer is opened then the drawer gets pushed back some.

Keyboard and mouse go in there as well. HF version is similar but larger due to rack mounted tuners. It

is not yet ready for photos.

Respectfully, Ed