Topics

Any update on availability?


Andrew P.
 

Greetings.

I have another project coming where I would need 3 DRAWS hats with GPS antennas and cases. Any chance of getting this within 60 days?

Andrew, KA2DDO


 

Hi Andrew,

Boards are in FAB and we should have units in a couple weeks.

Bryan K7UDR

On Aug 24, 2020, at 5:44 PM, Andrew P. <andrewemt@...> wrote:

Greetings.

I have another project coming where I would need 3 DRAWS hats with GPS antennas and cases. Any chance of getting this within 60 days?

Andrew, KA2DDO


KM4GCY@...
 

is there a date when the kits will be available?


 

As soon as we have a production date on the cases we will open orders.

DRAWS Boards will be available in 2 weeks.

Bryan K7UDR

On Sep 2, 2020, at 10:01 PM, KM4GCY@... <KM4GCY@...> wrote:

is there a date when the kits will be available?


ombos@...
 

Open orders?
I thought I placed one at least a month ago. 

What does “open orders” mean?


 

Ordered what?

We need Name, email or Order Number to locate your order.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Sep 4, 2020, at 9:56 AM, ombos via groups.io <ombos@...> wrote:

Open orders?
I thought I placed one at least a month ago. 

What does “open orders” mean?



Andrew P.
 

Any updates on availability of DRAWS hats, or preferably the kits (case, hat & cables, and GPS antenna)? I would like to get three kits now (or as soon as possible). Do you have dates upon which either just hats, or the kits (or even fully assembled) would be available? I can gimmick up a case, since these are for a prototype, but I need something in my hands within 45 days.


KM4GCY@...
 

I've just about given up waiting, looking for other options...  I started looking at these back last winter - do the folks that put in orders, prepay ever get serviced?


ombos@...
 

I am not seeking an update on the state of my actual order, I am a patient person. 
I was just rather shaken by the idea that you would “open orders” at a future date. 
Seeming to imply that orders were not yet being accepted. 
I thought mine had been. 
Its just that your choice of language worried me. 
What does “opening orders” mean?
in what sense are they closed ?
if they are closed, how was mine accepted?


 

Status is posted on the Blog:

ThumbDV is in stock

DRAWS Boards Ship Week of Sept 14th

Cases are in final prototype. We will post ship date once they are approved.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Sep 6, 2020, at 7:22 AM, ombos via groups.io <ombos@...> wrote:

I am not seeking an update on the state of my actual order, I am a patient person. 
I was just rather shaken by the idea that you would “open orders” at a future date. 
Seeming to imply that orders were not yet being accepted. 
I thought mine had been. 
Its just that your choice of language worried me. 
What does “opening orders” mean?
in what sense are they closed ?
if they are closed, how was mine accepted?