Topics

Can't access Draws Manager (slightly off topic)

Daniel VE3NI

Basil,

Just so that I understand.

My image started out as NWDR16

I have been using the commands below after each release announcement.

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
cd
cd n7nix
git pull
cd config
./bin_refresh.sh

After running these commands I am running the equivalent of the NWDR
released software?

Just want to be sure that I am doing it right.

Thanks,
Daniel VE3NI