Topics

Compass Pi - Repeater Beacon and Time

graham@...

Looking for some direction for adding the repeater call sign beacon and time announcement.  We have a DSTAR ICOM repeater stack and would like to have the repeater beacon so we are compliant and also have time announcement every hour.  I know I have these options on the image I use as a hotspot but did not see anything on the compass image.

Thanks

Graham

Graham,

The configuration software and features are all the same (G4KLX).  What are you using on the Hotspot?

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 2:57 PM, <graham@...> wrote:

Looking for some direction for adding the repeater call sign beacon and time announcement.  We have a DSTAR ICOM repeater stack and would like to have the repeater beacon so we are compliant and also have time announcement every hour.  I know I have these options on the image I use as a hotspot but did not see anything on the compass image.

Thanks

Graham

PO Box 1223, Edmonds, WA 98020-1223

graham@...

I am using the Western Digital image from Jonathan Nayler.

Sorry -- I meant are you using timeserver or configuration in ircddbgateway or dstarrepeater.

I don't use the other 'images' so I don't know how they are setup.  Those images, like Compass, use programs originating with Jonathan Naylor, it is mostly packaging other than the UDRC driver support in the Compass kernel.