Topics

Confirm my understanding of the radio port configuration in direwolf.conf...

Charlie Hein

Hi guys - can I assume that if I'm using Direwolf, "channel 0" is the first radio port, and "channel 1" is the second radio port on the DRAWS board?  Need to set up the second port for 9600 baud, and while I *think* I understand how it's configured it can't hurt to ask.

Charlie

Charlie Hein

Never Mind - I sorted it out.  That is exactly how it goes.  Left is channel 0 and right is channel 1 in direwolf.conf.  For those running BPQ or linBPQ, the TNC port using the left radio port is Channel A, the TNC Port using the right radio port is Channel B in bpq.cfg - or at least, that is what's up and running on my installation.

Charlie