Topics

DRAWS Case

Wayne Harrell WD4LYV
 

What case for Pi 3+ do I need for my new DRAWS board? 

Wayne WD4LYV

 

Wayne

A nice, custom, metal case will be available from NW Digital Radio soon. 

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019, 07:19 Wayne Harrell WD4LYV <wd4lyv@...> wrote:
What case for Pi 3+ do I need for my new DRAWS board? 

Wayne WD4LYV

August Johnson KG7BZ
 

Notice the date on the message I'm replying to. April 10

I bought an early adopter DRAWS many months ago, paid for the early-adopter AL case at beginning of May, still don't have any word on the case. Anything??? You got my money!

August KG7BZ


On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 7:24 AM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Wayne

A nice, custom, metal case will be available from NW Digital Radio soon. 

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019, 07:19 Wayne Harrell WD4LYV <wd4lyv@...> wrote:
What case for Pi 3+ do I need for my new DRAWS board? 

Wayne WD4LYV

Sam Wash
 

I’m in the same boat as August! We deserve to be apprised of the situation considering how this has been handled. I travel a lot and have zero comfort level that I’m ever going to see this case!

 

On Jun 24, 2019, at 12:19 PM, August Johnson <augjohnson@...> wrote:

Notice the date on the message I'm replying to. April 10

I bought an early adopter DRAWS many months ago, paid for the early-adopter AL case at beginning of May, still don't have any word on the case. Anything??? You got my money!

August KG7BZ

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 7:24 AM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Wayne

A nice, custom, metal case will be available from NW Digital Radio soon. 

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019, 07:19 Wayne Harrell WD4LYV <wd4lyv@...> wrote:
What case for Pi 3+ do I need for my new DRAWS board? 

Wayne WD4LYV

David [kg5eiu]
 

I just picked up a new case from C4 Labs - nice case.
Check out the photo in this gallery here.

Joseph Vilardo
 

David

Nice case thanks. I have used the C4 Labs case for several of my Rpi's and really like the way the package looks. I am going to order one for the Draws/pi combo.

Joe

On 6/29/2019 11:05 AM, David [kg5eiu] via Groups.Io wrote:
I just picked up a new case from C4 Labs - nice case.
Check out the photo in this gallery here.

 

Read the blog on the company site. General updates are provided there. Individual order questions should be entered on the form on the support page, include order number. 


On Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 10:19 August Johnson <augjohnson@...> wrote:
Notice the date on the message I'm replying to. April 10

I bought an early adopter DRAWS many months ago, paid for the early-adopter AL case at beginning of May, still don't have any word on the case. Anything??? You got my money!

August KG7BZ

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 7:24 AM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Wayne

A nice, custom, metal case will be available from NW Digital Radio soon. 

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019, 07:19 Wayne Harrell WD4LYV <wd4lyv@...> wrote:
What case for Pi 3+ do I need for my new DRAWS board? 

Wayne WD4LYV