DRAWS case and Pi 4?

Bill Buhler

Is the Aluminum case for DRAWS a version for the Pi3 or the Pi4? If it
is only for the Pi3 are there plans for a version for the Pi4?

Also, is there any interest in building a protective enclosure for
plugging it into the Pi400 as a mobile device?

Thanks,

Bill Buhler

AF7SJ

Case works with Pi3 or 4

We’d need at least 500 units to justify a case for the Pi400

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

On Apr 5, 2021, at 8:24 AM, Bill Buhler via groups.io <af7sj=buhlerfamily.org@groups.io> wrote:

Is the Aluminum case for DRAWS a version for the Pi3 or the Pi4? If it
is only for the Pi3 are there plans for a version for the Pi4?

Also, is there any interest in building a protective enclosure for
plugging it into the Pi400 as a mobile device?

Thanks,

Bill Buhler

AF7SJ

Basil Gunn

Also, is there any interest in building a protective enclosure for
plugging it into the Pi400 as a mobile device?
<opinion>

For me mobile means all devices are required to run from 12V. Since you
can not power the Pi 400 through the 40 pin header (ie. DRAWS 12V buck
regulator will not work) you will need something to power it with 5.1 V
through its USB-C connector.

https://www.hackster.io/news/raspberry-pi-400-design-change-puts-an-end-to-battery-power-gpio-add-on-boards-770826a23ed9

Pi 3B+ & Pi 4B are better choices for a mobile setup than the Pi 400.

</opinion>