Topics

DRAWS For Sale+Case+GPS Antenna

Steve McGrane <temporarilyoffline@...>

Just bring your Pi! (Well... and your radios too)

$149.95 DRAWS
$ 14.99 GPS Antenna
$ 26.99 C4Labs DRAWS Case
$  7.90 Flat Rate Priority Mail Shipping
$199.83 Total

First email gets the sweep!  Can ship tomorrow.

- Steve, KM9G

Steve McGrane <temporarilyoffline@...>

Oh, BTW that was just a listing of what I've got in it.  Make an offer and I'll make a deal.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 7:57 PM Temporarily Offline <temporarilyoffline@...> wrote:
Just bring your Pi! (Well... and your radios too)

$149.95 DRAWS
$ 14.99 GPS Antenna
$ 26.99 C4Labs DRAWS Case
$  7.90 Flat Rate Priority Mail Shipping
$199.83 Total

First email gets the sweep!  Can ship tomorrow.

- Steve, KM9G

JT Croteau <jt.tobit@...>

Wish it was Monday.  Good luck.