Draws Manager Question

Mike Lussier - AE4ML

I followed the update string and this is the output.

root@UDRC-RMSGATEWAY:/home/pi# cd /usr/local/var/draws-manager && git pull && systemctl restart draws-manager
Updating 0d2240c..494be9a
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
webapp/package-lock.json
Please commit your changes or stash them before you merge.
Aborting

How do I commit what ever changed were made or stash them ?

Did you make local changes to the files, and if so, what?

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 3:31 PM Mike Lussier <mike.lussier@...> wrote:
I followed the update string and this is the output.

root@UDRC-RMSGATEWAY:/home/pi# cd /usr/local/var/draws-manager && git pull && systemctl restart draws-manager
Updating 0d2240c..494be9a
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
webapp/package-lock.json
Please commit your changes or stash them before you merge.
Aborting

How do I commit what ever changed were made or stash them ?

Kingston, WA
K7VE / WRJT-215

Basil Gunn

sudo su
cd /usr/local/var/draws-manager/webapp
rm package-lock.json
git pull

Updating 0d2240c..494be9a
Fast-forward
package-lock.json | 5 +-
webapp/package-lock.json | 8294 ++++++++++++++++++++
webapp/package.json | 8 +-

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 3:31 PM Mike Lussier <mike.lussier@gmail.com> wrote:

I followed the update string and this is the output.

root@UDRC-RMSGATEWAY:/home/pi# cd /usr/local/var/draws-manager && git
pull && systemctl restart draws-manager
Updating 0d2240c..494be9a
error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by
merge:
webapp/package-lock.json
Please commit your changes or stash them before you merge.
Aborting

How do I commit what ever changed were made or stash them ?

Mike Lussier - AE4ML

no changes were made. Just updating

Basil,
your instructions worked.