Topics

#draws Not Booting #draws

stuartliss@...

I connected the Draws to my 12v battery box and nothing happens.  It boots normally, when I supply power to the Pi.

Are there troubleshooting instructions?

Thanks,

Stuart, K2YYY

Make sure it’s on the header correctly and check the 5V Pin on the Pi Header

On Aug 21, 2019, at 5:15 AM, stuartliss@... wrote:

I connected the Draws to my 12v battery box and nothing happens.  It boots normally, when I supply power to the Pi.

Are there troubleshooting instructions?

Thanks,

Stuart, K2YYY

Allen Lee

The DRAWS should supply voltage to the pi if your supplying 12v to the DRAWS unit input power. Dont power Pi separately