Topics

#DRAWS PAT via DRAWS #draws

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Has anyone setup PAT via DRAWS??? I have not seen this but admit I may have missed it.

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ

K4KDR

Hi Ed!

PAT works extremely well on the Pi/DRAWS using telnet, ax25, & ARDOP.  The following video walks through the setup and there are many others from the same author going in to more detail on particular aspects of the same:

-Scott,  K4KDR

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 9:14 AM Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ via Groups.Io <ewbloom=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Has anyone setup PAT via DRAWS??? I have not seen this but admit I may
have missed it.

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Thank you!!! I am interested in ARDOP via HF and ax25 on 2m.