Topics

DRAWS Pi HAT and GPS module for sale - $100

wa9pyh@...

I have a DRAWS Pi HAT for sale.  Included is the GPS module but no 6 pin to 6 pin DIN cable.  All work but I have lost interest in it.  I paid $200 for it and am asking $100 - a real steal !  First responder gets it.

Jim Kocsis WA9PYH
South Bend, IN

Hi Jim,

You bought the kit and haven’t received the backordered case, We’ve refunded the difference.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Mar 15, 2020, at 7:10 AM, wa9pyh@... wrote:

I have a DRAWS Pi HAT for sale.  Included is the GPS module but no 6 pin to 6 pin DIN cable.  All work but I have lost interest in it.  I paid $200 for it and am asking $100 - a real steal !  First responder gets it.

Jim Kocsis WA9PYH
South Bend, IN

Bob

What version board is it and is it still available? Thx Bob

Chui K9CHU

:thumbs-up:

Same question...and dibs too.

:)

I have one on back order...

73 de K9CHU

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020, 10:01 PM Bob <625446forwork@...> wrote:
What version board is it and is it still available? Thx Bob

We’re in process now will have an update Monday

On Apr 29, 2020, at 8:38 PM, Chui K9CHU <chui.muro@...> wrote:

:thumbs-up:

Same question...and dibs too.

:)

I have one on back order...

73 de K9CHU

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020, 10:01 PM Bob <625446forwork@...> wrote:
What version board is it and is it still available? Thx Bob

Ronald Clark

I got a DRAWs kit on backorder, waiting patiently.

KF7UVH

We’re in process now will have an update Monday

On Apr 29, 2020, at 8:38 PM, Chui K9CHU <chui.muro@...> wrote:

:thumbs-up:

Same question...and dibs too.

:)

I have one on back order...

73 de K9CHU

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020, 10:01 PM Bob <625446forwork@...> wrote:
What version board is it and is it still available? Thx Bob

KM4GCY@...

Patiently waiting for them to start shipping- would love some sort of flare in the air...  Wanting the kit- with case....

KM4GCY@...

Do you still have this?