Topics

Draws/udrc2

W2TLJ

Is #DRAWS a drop in replacement for the UDRC2 used with a DR1X?

Tom Joneson w2tlj

No.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019, 01:44 W2TLJ <tjoneson@...> wrote:
Is #DRAWS a drop in replacement for the UDRC2 used with a DR1X?

Tom Joneson w2tlj

W2TLJ

I guess the question I should have asked was can a DRAWS be used to replace a failed UDRC2 on a DR1X

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019, 09:36 John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
No.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019, 01:44 W2TLJ <tjoneson@...> wrote:
Is #DRAWS a drop in replacement for the UDRC2 used with a DR1X?

Tom Joneson w2tlj

No, because it doesn’t have the IO Configuration and connector.

What failed?

Bryan

On Aug 21, 2019, at 4:34 PM, W2TLJ <tjoneson@...> wrote:

I guess the question I should have asked was can a DRAWS be used to replace a failed UDRC2 on a DR1X

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019, 09:36 John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
No.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019, 01:44 W2TLJ <tjoneson@...> wrote:
Is #DRAWS a drop in replacement for the UDRC2 used with a DR1X?

Tom Joneson w2tlj

W2TLJ

Was working normally for months then audio out stopped including echo. Alsamixer settings appear normal.