Topics

DRAWS™ Boards Shipping #draws


 

New post on NW Digital Radio

 

DRAWS Shipping Status:

by k7udr

As of today all backorders have been filled on DRAWS Boards.

We now have 30 boards IN STOCK!

We have started a new run so we should have stock on hand going forward.


Laurent Lathieyre | K2BRC
 

when is the turnkey one available?
thank you


Laurent Lathieyre {he|him} | llathieyre@... | (425) 229-7272 | Seattle, WA

Sent via Superhuman


On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 3:15 PM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

New post on NW Digital Radio

 

DRAWS Shipping Status:

by k7udr

As of today all backorders have been filled on DRAWS Boards.

We now have 30 boards IN STOCK!

We have started a new run so we should have stock on hand going forward.



 

Still in Limbo on cases, well post when we have a good date

On Jul 11, 2020, at 4:02 PM, Laurent Lathieyre | K2BRC <llathieyre@...> wrote:

when is the turnkey one available?
thank you


Laurent Lathieyre {he|him} | llathieyre@... | (425) 229-7272 | Seattle, WA

Sent via Superhuman


On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 3:15 PM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

New post on NW Digital Radio

 

DRAWS Shipping Status:

by k7udr

As of today all backorders have been filled on DRAWS Boards.

We now have 30 boards IN STOCK!

We have started a new run so we should have stock on hand going forward.




James Rospopo
 

I received my Draws kit but noticed the case was missing.  So, from what you are saying,  that will be shipped later ??????


Bob - W6AKA
 

FWIW, my DRAWS arrived today with only one of the two pins on the power input soldered to the board. I went ahead and soldered it down myself, but folks may want to give the board a close look for that sort of thing on arrival.


 

Yes cases are still on backorder.

Bob,

Which Pin was not soldered? We found one board with that defect. The boards are soldered in an automated machine so I do not understand how that can happen. I have notified the assembly house.

Bryan K7UDR


Bob - W6AKA
 

Hi, Bryan. The pin toward the inward position on the board wasn’t soldered. 


 

Thanks, mine too


Bob - W6AKA
 

Despite the issue with the unsoldered pin on the power connector, my DRAWS is now working great and I made a few contacts in my backyard field tests today. Love the board. Well worth the wait. 



Bob


KM4GCY@...
 

I keep checking on the "stock" status of the kit and it keeps saying out-of-stock, been wanting to order the "kit" for several months now...  :-(


 

When cases are available, the kit will be available. 


On Mon, Jul 20, 2020, 05:49 <KM4GCY@...> wrote:
I keep checking on the "stock" status of the kit and it keeps saying out-of-stock, been wanting to order the "kit" for several months now...  :-(


KM4GCY@...
 

Any ETA when a fella can get a whole kit?


 

I’ll post an update on the case situation later this week.

Bryan K7UDR

On Jul 20, 2020, at 8:09 PM, KM4GCY@... <KM4GCY@...> wrote:

Any ETA when a fella can get a whole kit?