Topics

DRAWS™ Cases are Shipping to Customers!


 


All materials are in house now, and the first DRAWS Aluminum Cases will ship tomorrow.

Shipments will start with our Early Adopters. If you ordered an Early Adopter Case, make sure that is correct for your DRAWS HAT:

http://nwdigitalradio.com/draws-cases-have-shipped/

We anticipate having all of the case orders resolved by the end of the month, at which time we will focus on our TurnKey backorders.

It's been a long and arduous task, and we appreciate your patience. We will be publishing an assembly video this week.

--


John D. Hays
Director

  


okiejim
 

Will we be getting an email with our tracking number?


 

Yes, tracking number are sent when we ship.

On Jan 23, 2021, at 7:22 AM, okiejim <kd6vpe@...> wrote:

Will we be getting an email with our tracking number?


kc7pmu
 

Received early adopter case Saturday, Jan 30. 
Case looks good. Haven't tried it on my unit as I have it in the C4Labs acrylic case presently.
--

Paul
kc7pmu


LA9KOA - Karl
 

This is fantastic news!
Did you manage to ship all cases by the end of jan? I can't see I've received any tracking yet.
I should have orders for two early adopter and one production case.
[Order #6348] (April 17, 2019)
[Order #8043] (December 8, 2020)

73, LA9KOA, Karl

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 8:27 PM kc7pmu <kc7pmu@...> wrote:
Received early adopter case Saturday, Jan 30. 
Case looks good. Haven't tried it on my unit as I have it in the C4Labs acrylic case presently.
--

Paul
kc7pmu


okiejim
 

I got my email with tracking yesterday with tracking number and it is tracking. My order was from may 2019 just FYI. My guess is they have alot to ship out and not much space to get them to the P.O. I can verify they are shipping but I don't think they made the end of month part as yesterday was the 1st of Feb.
73


On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 11:39 AM LA9KOA - Karl <oyoygard@...> wrote:
This is fantastic news!
Did you manage to ship all cases by the end of jan? I can't see I've received any tracking yet.
I should have orders for two early adopter and one production case.
[Order #6348] (April 17, 2019)
[Order #8043] (December 8, 2020)

73, LA9KOA, Karl

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 8:27 PM kc7pmu <kc7pmu@...> wrote:
Received early adopter case Saturday, Jan 30. 
Case looks good. Haven't tried it on my unit as I have it in the C4Labs acrylic case presently.
--

Paul
kc7pmu


John NU8M
 

My case arrived today...excited to put it together! Thanks and 73 John NU8M


 

Early Adopter Case Backorders are complete, although we have a few customers that ordered a production DRAWS board and a EA case that we need to figure out before we fill new EA Orders.

Kit orders are next and yes it has been shipping hell!
Bryan K7UDR


okiejim
 

My case arrived today. Yahoooo!!!, wasted no time putting it all together. Thank you for the mounting 
on the back that is exactly what I needed for my RV ham shack. I have xastir up and running. Now to
try FT8. I'm running an FT-847 that I used to use for sats. That system has been sold off due to the RV
living. Thank you Thank you Thank you gentlemen. I have been waiting along time to do these experiments.


 

Great Jim!

For those who don’t have a case yet, there are 2 slotted holes on the base to slip the case over #8 Pan Head Screws to hold it in place.

You should still install the rubber feet to provide an air-gap for ventilation.

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio



On Feb 8, 2021, at 1:32 PM, okiejim <kd6vpe@...> wrote:

My case arrived today. Yahoooo!!!, wasted no time putting it all together. Thank you for the mounting 
on the back that is exactly what I needed for my RV ham shack. I have xastir up and running. Now to
try FT8. I'm running an FT-847 that I used to use for sats. That system has been sold off due to the RV
living. Thank you Thank you Thank you gentlemen. I have been waiting along time to do these experiments.