Topics

DRAWS™ Cases have moved to production!

k7udr posted: "We evaluated the latest samples last week and have approved them for production. Estimated delivery is 6-8 weeks, so we hope to be shipping by the end of the year. Both Early Adopter and Production Cases are now available for pre-order. We were able to"

New post on NW Digital Radio

DRAWS Cases have moved to production!

by k7udr

We evaluated the latest samples last week and have approved them for production. Estimated delivery is 6-8 weeks, so we hope to be shipping by the end of the year. Both Early Adopter and Production Cases are now available for pre-order.

We were able to provide a fan option for both Cases. We tested with this 25mm 5VDC Fan which provides ~10 Deg C temperature reduction when pushing into the case and is silent.

Maker Focus PI-FAN

I'll publish complete thermal results for the Pi 3 & 4 later this week.

Kingston, WA
K7VE

Tim Huffaker

I want two cases so let me know when they are off back order.  It will be great to have these with the Draws boards.

Tim

Hi Tim,

Cases should ship by the end of December. Best thing to do is order now, although I don’t anticipate any shortages going forward.

73,
Bryan K7UDR

On Dec 6, 2020, at 8:52 AM, Tim Huffaker <thuffaker@...> wrote:

I want two cases so let me know when they are off back order.  It will be great to have these with the Draws boards.

Tim

Roderick Wayne Hart Sr.

I ordered case way way back and have not seen anything. Seems like it was last year when they took early orders. Are they still on back order.?

Cases should ship by the end of December. Best thing to do is order now, although I don’t anticipate any shortages going forward.

73,
Bryan K7UDR

On Dec 6, 2020, at 8:52 AM, Tim Huffaker <thuffaker@...> wrote:

I want two cases so let me know when they are off back order.  It will be great to have these with the Draws boards.

Tim

Jeff Marden

Same here - Hoping early orders will ship as well.

Thx,
--
Jeff Marden
N1JCM

Yes, all orders will ship once the cases arrive.

Bryan K7UDR

Christopher AI6KG

have they shipped yet?

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020 at 1:42 PM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
Yes, all orders will ship once the cases arrive.

Bryan K7UDR

We will announce ship dates on the blog and the groups.io site