From: John D Hays - K7VE <john@...>
To: udrc <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Apr 5, 2019 11:10 am
Subject: Re: [udrc] DRAWS™ Manager Demo #drawsmanager

You need to figure out why you are not resolving the address.  This is a local network administration issue, not a draws-manager specific issue.

Try the ping tests I listed earlier.

You can also try, from a terminal on the Raspberry Pi.

cd /usr/local/var/draws-manager
sudo git pull
sudo systemctl restart draws-manager

Wait about 30 seconds and try connecting from your browser again.

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 9:44 AM Fred Hirsch via Groups.Io <Hirschfh=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I used https://draws.local:8080 and received the same error message several second after commanding
Update DRAWS Manager