Topics

DRAWS™ Manager Demo #drawsmanager

Charlie Hein

Basil - that includes the "Welcome to Raspberry Pi" automated configuration where it asks to update Software as well, correct?

Charlie

Charlie Hein

If you skip that update the kernel is at "4.19.118-v7+"

Charlie

Basil Gunn

4.19.118 good
5.4.51 BAD

Charlie Hein <chein@bellsouth.net> writes:

If you skip that update the kernel is at "4.19.118-v7+"

Charlie

Charlie Hein

I'll say!  Needed to flash a new card with just the raw image on it.  I'm guessing that it's been maybe a half hour from the time I put the card into the Pi, and I'm seeing packets off the air and DRAWS-Manager is functional.  Got almost no errors coming through the setup, either.

Charlie