Topics

DRAWS™ Shipping Schedule - Individual Requests

Dear All,

This group is the place to talk about the DRAWS™ HAT and Workstation.

We understand and appreciate that many DRAWS™ orders have been waiting as far back as last fall.

As was previously announced, we now have boards in house, with more coming.  We apologize for the delay, most of which could not be avoided.

Once the boards are in house, there is some finalizing work that needs to be performed before they are shipped to customers. (EEPROM programming, test, etc.)  This work is being performed now and shipments will start going out, with initial shipments going as early as Monday.

General orders are processed in the order received, so if you ordered early, you will be at the beginning of the queue.  If you ordered recently, you will be later in the queue.

Researching individual orders takes time away from programming, testing, packaging, and shipping.  Asking when an individual order will ship, does not speed up the delivery of that order -- in fact, it slows down all orders.

As we process individual orders, an email is sent with a tracking number.  At which point, updates on delivery are available online and we do not have any more information than what is available on the tracking system. (E.g. if you ask us, we can only go look up the information that is already online -- again taking time from processing orders.)  Watch for the email which is sent to the email address used for the order.

We will give general updates via the site blog and this list.  We ask and appreciate your patience.  We are working diligently to get orders shipped and to avoid future backlogs.

If you must communicate with us, on an individual basis, please use the form at bottom of the page at http://nwdigitalradio.com/support/

 A lot of exciting things are happening with DRAWS™, thank you for being a part of it.

Also, if you use the form at http://nwdigitalradio.com/support/ to inquire about an order, please include:

Order Number
Date of Order
Name on Order
Email associated with the order

With 100s of orders, we need this information to find the order.