Hat minimum voltage

K3VIN

What is the minimum voltage at which the hat will operate?

Kevin, K3VIN

We rate it at 9-15, but depending on load it will run down to 6-7V

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

On Dec 6, 2021, at 1:30 PM, K3VIN <ka8yiu@...> wrote:

What is the minimum voltage at which the hat will operate?

Kevin, K3VIN

If using the barrel connector, as Bryan says. It can also run off of the GPIO header using the Pi power.

We recommend the barrel.

On Mon, Dec 6, 2021, 14:04 Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
We rate it at 9-15, but depending on load it will run down to 6-7V

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

On Dec 6, 2021, at 1:30 PM, K3VIN <ka8yiu@...> wrote:

What is the minimum voltage at which the hat will operate?

Kevin, K3VIN

K3VIN

It’s on the barrel. I was only curious as I’ve been playing with my back up battery to run JS8  as a test of my emergency station.

Kevin, K3VIN