Topics

How do I install JUST the draws drivers please?

John McRae

I am finally having some success with my Pi 4b

I ended up not using the NWDIG .img

So, having gotten fldigi working ok, Including CAT ctrl

I now need to ONLY INSTALL draws lib components to utilise the audio codec and I/O

Can I please have some advice on how to go about that.

Really appreciated in anticipation.

73. VK5PO

--
MY GMAIL desktop Email accoount,
JF McRae, VK5PO/VK5SIX

Basil Gunn

I now need to ONLY INSTALL draws lib components to utilise the audio
codec and I/O
The draws driver is part of mainline Linux IF you are using a current
kernel.

See "Make your own Raspberry Pi image" here:
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/blob/master/docs/DRAWS_CONFIG.md#make-your-own-raspberry-pi-image

Can I please have some advice on how to go about that.