Topics

Image NW 16

J P Watters <kc9kko@...>

Basil,

Hope that this message finds you well.

Some weeks ago you mentioned that NW16 was on the verge of a release.

Can you let us know if that update is so yesterday.

..jpw J P
KC9KKO

Basil Gunn

Hi J P,

Been a little unfocused lately. As my dog would say "Is that a
squirrel?" I have a nwdr16.img candidate but started playing with BBS
software and using a ThumbDV for a stand alone D-Star connection. Also
looking at using socat for connecting paclink-unix to FLdigi
kiss-over-IP interface.

I will work on the nwdr16 image over the next week.

BTW on Saturday I will be tuning into the MicroHAMS virtual Digital
Conference. https://www.microhams.com/

/Basil n7nix