Topics

ircddbgateway registration

Tom Carpenter

We have lost our gateway computer.  We have a new computer installed and all the software but no one can remember our ircddbgagteway password.
I have sent serveral measages over the last couple of weeks and no answer back.

What do I do now.

Thanks

Tom C
KI8AS

W8SHI
Repeater

Hi Tom,

You will have to work directly with the folks at ircddb.net -- one contact is:

Contact / Webmaster:
Hans-J. Barthen, DL5DI
Franz-Josef-Str. 20
D 56642 Kruft
Germany
Email: dl5di@...

If you are using the form at https://regsrv.ircddb.net/index.htm for a lost password, you have to be sure the callsigns and email address match what is on file.  (Check your junk email for possible redirections)

Lastly, you can get functionality using quadnet at https://www.openquad.net/start.php  it does not require a password.

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 1:31 PM Tom Carpenter <ki8as78@...> wrote:
We have lost our gateway computer.  We have a new computer installed and all the software but no one can remember our ircddbgagteway password.
I have sent serveral measages over the last couple of weeks and no answer back.

What do I do now.

Thanks

Tom C
KI8AS

W8SHI
Repeater

Kingston, WA
K7VE

Tom Carpenter

my email provider deleted my email address on file because ki8as did not have enough characters in it for there new policy.
They have sent me emails back to my old ki8as@ email address but they do not go to me or anyone.  I have written Hans
at least four e mails but have not heard from him yet.

Just waiting I guess.

Thanks John

Tom C

KI8AS

[...]