Topics

Is the 15 pin port still in play

Hello all,

I am just wondering if the UDRC will work in tandem with the HRI-200 plugged into the 10pin din port and repeater switched to Repeater + HRI-200?

I have had great success with the UDRC in the C4FM – Analog – DSTAR configuration.

73

Steve

NO9S

(N4ARG B C G)

No. Plugging into the din10 disables the hd-15

On Jul 22, 2017 11:20, "Steve Butler" <no9s@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I am just wondering if the UDRC will work in tandem with the HRI-200 plugged into the 10pin din port and repeater switched to Repeater + HRI-200?

I have had great success with the UDRC in the C4FM – Analog – DSTAR configuration.

73

Steve

NO9S

(N4ARG B C G)

Looks like no wires for this station!

Too little too late.

I’ll go back to my tri-mode.

73

NO9S

Steve

No. Plugging into the din10 disables the hd-15

On Jul 22, 2017 11:20, "Steve Butler" <no9s@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I am just wondering if the UDRC will work in tandem with the HRI-200 plugged into the 10pin din port and repeater switched to Repeater + HRI-200?

I have had great success with the UDRC in the C4FM – Analog – DSTAR configuration.

73

Steve

NO9S

(N4ARG B C G)

You can hook the HRI to a node radio and put it on the repeater frequency.