Missing paperwork (diagrams, OM, schematics, etc)

Chuck Berry

Installed my hat above my Rpi 3B+ and discovered that I have misplaced all the directions to make the unit operational. Is there a download site?  Thanks, Chuck N7CHS

Basil Gunn

Hey Chuck,

The old "Gettings Started Guide" is here:
https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/8921

I have a new initial install procedure that I think is easier (at least
less typing) that would be good for me if you tried & gave me some
feedback:
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/blob/master/docs/DRAWS_CONFIG.md