Topics

[New post] DRAWS™ Update! What about the Pi 4?

k7udr posted: "The DRAWS HATs are in stock but the announcement of the Pi 4 has changed the landscape. We have Pi 4s on order, and a few of our customers have DRAWS working on the Pi 4 now (see our support group for details). This proves out the conne"

New post on NW Digital Radio

DRAWS Update! What about the Pi 4?

by k7udr

The DRAWS HATs are in stock but the announcement of the Pi 4 has changed the landscape.

We have Pi 4s on order, and a few of our customers have DRAWS working on the Pi 4 now (see our support group for details). This proves out the connectivity, but 3 issues remain; power consumption, thermal requirements and mechanical design of the case.

Once we have Pi 4s on the bench, we will analyze these issues and make adjustments accordingly. The goal is to modify the case so it will work with either the Pi 3 or 4.

In the meantime we have suspended ordering of turn-key units. Kits will ship with the case backordered.

k7udr | July 8, 2019 at 6:00 pm | Categories: DRAWS | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-1JP

Kingston, WA
K7VE