Topics

[New post] DRAWS™Case Update

k7udr posted: "Working thru delays in moving product in/out of China. Should have final prototypes this month. Hopefully production in November. Thanks for your patience, Bryan K7UDR"

New post on NW Digital Radio

DRAWSCase Update

by k7udr

Working thru delays in moving product in/out of China. Should have final prototypes this month. Hopefully production in November.

Thanks for your patience,
Bryan K7UDR

k7udr | October 1, 2019 at 8:00 am | Categories: DRAWS | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-1NS

http://nwdigitalradio.com/drawscase-update/

Director

Dave Phelps <dave.phelps@...>

Can you clarify if this is about the aluminum case?  I tried to inquire about my order with the support form on the website but I received no response.

Still on track?  Or?

Yes Dave,

The latest updates is cases have been modified for Pi3/4 and samples have been sent for approval.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Dec 9, 2019, at 6:48 AM, Dave Phelps <dave.phelps@...> wrote:

Can you clarify if this is about the aluminum case?  I tried to inquire about my order with the support form on the website but I received no response.

Still on track?  Or?

Fabien, F4IDL

Hello,
I, too, tried to use the support form on the website, but i received no answer.

Is it working?