Panhead Screw Size for Case Bottom

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

What size panhead screw fits into the bottom slot of the metal DRAWS case?

Looking to use them to mount the Pi / DRAWS.

73, Ed, KD9FRQ

IIRC It's a #8

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 4:36 PM Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ via groups.io <ewbloom=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
What size panhead screw fits into the bottom slot of the metal DRAWS case?

Looking to use them to mount the Pi / DRAWS.

73, Ed, KD9FRQ

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Thank you.

Shopping list has been updated accordingly.

I am mounting the Pi onto a 1U short shelf (6in depth) in my nearly complete
Gator 4U Go Box.  The shelf will also hold the West Mountain Radio Power
Pole distribution panel.

The shelf will be covered by a 1U blank that will have a the GPS antenna bulk
head pass through and the Powerwerx PolePole connector.

The radios are mounted to Novexcomm plate that was modified to use their
wing brackets (no shelf needed cutting down the weight). A 1U drawer is being
modified to hold the 12v DC HDMI monitor.